Thursday 11 June 2009

A nice little walk!

I was going to tack up and have another sit on last night but I rode Drummer who was really spooky after the dog incident and I didn't have the enthusiasm so we went for a walk. At first it was just going to be up the drive and back but we got there and I thought what the hell, lets go up the hill! So off we went and Livvi was a star! Its the first time she has been up the orchard without Drummer and she wasn't worried in the slightest. She had a good munch on the way up as the grass is at nose height!! lol! She was happy to plod along behind me and even walked past the "scary bag thats caught in the grass" with only an ear on it! :-D

I was worried about Livvi being spooky but I think as long as nothing really scares her, she may look worried but she will accept it and move on. She is very interested in her suroundings and I made sure she stayed focused on me by playing some games and asking for turns on the forehand and halts from time to time. Anyway, after climbing the hill I had had my exercise for the day!! lol!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that poor Drummer has been unsettled by the dog incident, I'm sure he'll recover his nerve soon - he has such trust in you! Sounds like Livvi does too. :-D

    ReplyDelete