Monday 22 June 2009

Drummers turn

Feel a bit bad as I talk about Livvi constantly but never mention Drummer! Things just sort of sail on as normal with him though!

I managed to buy Drum a 2nd hand thorowgood pony club saddle which fits him a treat and is great for his little sharer and her mum so that I can use myFhoenix on Livvi.

Headshaking is at a minimum although the grass pollen isn't doing him much good, he gets a bit twitchy. I have been using the nasal spray that the vet gave him and eye drops when I ride and fingers crossed we have the odd snort and tick but nothing like I have known him to be!

Last night I rode with Marie, caragh and Jeanette and we had a lovely time, it was a bit warm but Drummer was really forward and enthusiastic :-D Its actually nice not to ride him so often, I enjoy it more when I do! Mums turn tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment