Saturday 2 May 2009

Stitches came out

and this time she wasn't a good girl!!! Apparantly vets with needles are VERY scary (but then I had to agree) and no way was she coming near her, we had complete tantrums which ended with one lot of sedation on the floor!...I could have got a bit cross wth the vet as she decided Liv was being naughty and started to get a bit agressive in her manor but the vet picked up on my vibe and listened to me so went allgently gently with Livvi and calm was restored!! Just goes to show hey!

Anyway, wound is fine, a bit of bleeding and looks rawish at the moment but give it a couple of months and I think it will disapear. Livvi also had her teeth done as I took advantage of the sedation! They were quite sharp but now I know I can get on with backing her properly with no excuses! Oh.. except she has a wolf tooth but the vet said not to fix what ain't broke and leave it for the moment, if it causes a problem in the future then it can come out.

As for Drummer...I think and hope that he has found a 9 year old girl to love and share him! :-D Waiting to hear from them as they have been a couple of times but were a bit worried about his head shaking...although Drum has been on Y30 from Trinity consultants for the past 6 weeks and other than the odd tick and snorting he has been fine!

The little girl is VERY keen but she was a bit nervous and is quite a novice but she sits nicely and was really listening today when I was telling her what to do so I hope that Drum has found a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment