Tuesday 5 May 2009

A lesson learned!

Don't start a session and then have to deal with the photographer who can't work the camera...it all goes to pot!! lol! Look at her concentration, we just worked on what we did last night and she was focused and doing fab! But then I asked for video and we lost it!


It didn't help that mum was riding Drum, Jeanette was riding Bella, Caragh was riding Brook and Shadow was hanging over the fence...FAR to much to look at! :-D

So after being totally ignored and finally getting Livvis' attention, we finished on a good note and went for a walk with Drum...this photo makes me chuckle so much, she just looks like she is off on her own with Drum following!
I think I will try some loose schooling in the round pen Gill, it gives me security and I might try a bit of join up when she won't concentrate! I agree about the leg, but it is kind of cute!!! She does it now when she sees me coming!! I am just ignoring it and hopefully it will go away the more she has to concentrate on!



No comments:

Post a Comment