Sunday 17 May 2009

Just a quick update all round and to say....

....if you read this then please feel free to comment, its nice to know that someone is looking! (and that means you too Claire! lol!)

Well, Drummers headshaking has settled again thank goodness, although I am still going to chat to the vet as I need emergency measures for bad days. I have spoken to other people with head shakers about last week and they all said the same, so it definitely has something to do with conditions!

and on another note, Drummer now has a new little friend to call his own :-D he has a 6 year old sharer called Rose who absolutely adores him. He is sooooooooo good with kids and although Rose is only a dot, she is full of confidence and I am hoping that this is a match made in heaven!
As for Livvi, things are still going great! I thought I had made a boo last week though...Don (my OH) came to watch us and I showed off, Livvi was great, we did join up and I got her to follow me and then I made the mistake of sending her out again to do some pole work....she was so cross!!! I realised what I had done, I had sent her away when she was being a star and she didn't understand why I was punnishing her...talk about feel guilty!
Anyway, since then she has almost concentrated on me more and she HATES it when we do circle work with a rope, she pins her ears and just looks grumpy, but I don't think there is any disrespect meant, its the opposite, she wants to be with me...the minute we stop she has her head in front of me and she has even started sort of nibbling me to say hi! She follows me so closely its funny! I seem to have achieved my join up anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still reading. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! :-D My sister told me she reads it but never comments so I didnn't know!
    Anyone else out there reading too?

    ReplyDelete