Tuesday 12 May 2009

I am LOVING this journey!

I can't help it and I expect that I will fall down sooner or later but at the moment I am in 7th heaven...I adore Livvi, she is so rewarding to work with and I can see everything I do with her working. Its quite a step learning curve for me but I have confidence in my abilities and in how and why I am doing everything that I do, even when others look at me strangely. She is giving so much and she has made me take a look at my own behaviour too!
I can't say much about tonight other than she followed me on a walk down the field (Drum came too at a distance) in very windy conditions that I knew she didn't like but she looked for me to guidance and relaxed and plodded along. We played a circle game on the 12' line and went over trotting poles and she responded to my body language and voice and she gave 100%
Anyway, tires aren't scary especially when they have grass in them, lol!
And on our walk with Drummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment