Thursday 14 May 2009

Drummers head shaking

Bit down at the moment. Drummer had been doing really well this year, I have him on Y30 from Trinity consultants and it seemed to be working until this week :-(

He head shook at the fun ride on Sunday but it wasn't as bad as he has done in the past and he had missed 3 days of the supplement over bank holiday so it may have got out of his system....but....it must be back in now and the past 2 days he has been terrible, even head shaking in the field, standing with his head low, looking miserable and twitching.

I have rung the vet for some advice and I gave him a spray of beconaise which seemed to relieve the him a bit...I think the pollen must have been really high wed and thurs and I will see what he is like now that it has rained, hopefully he will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment