Monday 27 July 2009

Livvi and Drum!

I'm getting worse at posting on here, there's probably ,loads to tell but I can't remember what!

Tomorrow I am having a much needed lesson with Livvi! I need it for me and livvi needs it for me! lol! We did have some success today though! We trotted a whole circle to the right!! But left, it just wasn't going to happen...its funny cos in hand everything left is easier but ridden its going better left! She is napping and falling through her shoulder and I know that I am battling her and its not working! So lesson is definitely needed! She is great though,very chilled ridden where as on the lunge she sees fit to play up and canter off when she feels like it!

Drummer is his usual star self! We have a strip mown around the edges of the field and we put some XC jumps up and now we have a race track! Its brill fun! :-D Even lazy Drum likes to gallop up it! Wow he felt little today after riding Livvi! lol!

I also have a trial Vogue saddle at the momet which I am in love with, so it looks like the CC is going to take a bashing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment