Tuesday 14 April 2009

Olivia and the bike

This says it all really




It wasn't a horse but it moved and it was very exciting when it went round in circles and had to be chased! Then we had to buck and canter round in circles too!! But for good measure, then it became terrifying until my new mum got off it and then maybe it was edible!

If I can post some vid I will but none of the chase I'm afraid, I had a rubbish camera woman, my mum! lol! It was her bike. Olivia was hugely curious but not really scared by the bike, I just think she thinks the world has gone mad at the moment!

Anyway, she was a good girl today...do I sound like a stuck record!? :-D She didn't fret when Drummer came in and went off and grazed on her own, then when she did come in, the yard was really busy with people and horses and although she was interested in everything, she took it all in her stride. Then at tea time she ate calmly and was content to mooch in her stable for a good 15 minutes while I pratted about! So that IS good :-D

Drummer had a mane and tail wash as we are going out tomorrow, but I couldn't resist this!!!



and my mum and dad with Drummer


2 comments:

  1. They are lovely pics, Em. I am so THRILLED to read your daily updates. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of mum and dad and LOVE the pic of drummer what a wally. Deffo think you should hog his mane though LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olivia is really settling in well!!!

    ReplyDelete